Disaster Household Food Distribution Sites
The Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services (FDACS) will be providing emergency food to through a FEMA funded program to counties affected most by Irma. This is a short term program to help meet food needs until the Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (D-SNAP) becomes available. Individuals and families will receive one or more hurricane food packages with 10-20 food items. The program will be rolled out in 3 phases. Phase 1 is active now and includes 9 counties: Charlotte, Collier, Hillsborough, Lee, Manatee, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Pinellas, and Sarasota. Phases 2 and 3 are not active yet, but will include the following: Phase 2 counties: Brevard, Broward, Citrus, Clay, Desoto, Duval, Flagler, Glades, Hardee, Hendry, Hernando, Highlands, Indian River, Lake, Marion, Martin, Okeechobee, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Polk, Putnam, Seminole, St Johns, St Lucie, Sumter, Volusia. Phase 3 counties: Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Lafayette, Levy, Nassau, Suwannee, Union.
Below is a map and list of the distribution sites for residents in the 9 counties active under Phase 1.
- Enter a zip code or location in the top search box and click SEARCH to locate a location nearest the individual you are trying to help.
- The bouncing red pin will indicate the location that you searched. The static red pins are the locations of food sites.
- If you don’t see any static red pins, then there are no sites listed within the radius you searched.
- Use the radius filter to expand your search and click SEARCH again.
- Eyeball the map to see which location is closest to the location you searched (aka the bouncing red pin).
- Read the description of the site for the day/hours of the distribution.
You can also click HERE to view the full list of distribution sites on the FDACS website.
No results found in this location. Please try again.