List of County Towns: Alton, Day, Mayo
Emergency Management Contact:
Lafayette County Emergency Management
194 SW Virginia Circle
Mayo, FL 32066
Phone: (386) 294-1950
Local 2-1-1: Heart of Florida United Way
- Web: http://www.hfuw.org/2-1-1-information-assistance-helpline/
- Phone: 2-1-1, 407-835-0900
DISASTER SUPPLEMENTAL NUTRITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (D-SNAP; Food For Florida)
To qualify, individuals:
- Must not currently be receiving benefits through the regular Food Assistance Program
- Must have been living or working in the disaster area at the time of the disaster
- Eligible individuals and families must have suffered a disaster-related loss (damage to homes, loss of food, loss of income, incurred disaster related expenses, etc.)
Eligible individuals and families should pre-register by visiting this link but they must also visit an established location in person to apply. Pre-registering will reduce the wait time for the in-person interview. It is requested that only the head of household should come for to the in-person interview.
Live Oak Church of God, 9828 US 129, Live Oak, FL 32064
All sites will be open 7am-6pm. Bring a valid Florida Driver License or Identification Card.
Serving in order of LAST NAME:
- 10/27: A-F
- 10/28: G-J
- 10/29: K-O
- 10/30: P-Z
- 10/31: Make up Day
This program is not for current food assistance recipients. Current food assistance households not receiving the maximum amount will get additional September/October benefits automatically added to their EBT card within five days of their own county opening the D-SNAP site.